Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Part Twenty-Eight (April 24, 1972)

The rest of the school day was rather normal, with the exception of the teacher being somewhat concerned over the decline in the quality of my work, as well as my general melancholy behavior. That discussion was long and boring, and it mostly amounted to my having to tell her that I was alright, and that I just hadn't been feeling well, and all of the other crap that she needed to hear, so that she didn't think that I was being abused, or that my nonexistent dog got squished by a passing truck. Anyway, it was kind of a stupid conversation, so I'm not gonna continue talking about it.

When school was over, I did my homework, and then told my parents that we were off to meet Charlie's cousin, which was, at the surface, true. They were okay with that, so we walked to the other end of town. Once there, we knocked on the door. I didn't really know what to expect, since I had never met this person, but I eagerly awaited the moment when I did.

After a minute, the door opened. Behind it was a tall, skinny woman of about twenty years. Her legs were long, and her breasts were some of the biggest that I'd ever seen. Being the ten-year-old that I was, upon seeing all of this, I immediately blurted out, "Whoa, Charlie. I didn't know that your cousin was a girl. Damn, she's hot."

As soon as I said it, I regretted it. And, as soon as I began regretting it, Charlie made me regret it more, by punching me in the balls. As I was writhing on the ground, he turned to his kinswoman, and said, "Sorry, Lyle doesn't have much of a filter, when it comes to the ladies."

"It's alright," she said, helping me up, "Let's come inside. I'll get you some ice for those. You're probably gonna want to be able to produce your own horny ten-year-olds, someday. God forbid that Charlie takes that away from you..." With that, we walked into her kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment